Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tuesday - 12/15/09

First day of finals! I hope everyone did spectacular on your 1st period final exam! In order to better prepare you for the exam in this class, please following the directions below. It will be worth your while. :)

1. Click on the "handouts" link to the left of this post.
2. Look through the 1st semester handouts to find "Final Exam Review Presentation" and open the presentation.
3. View the presentation, while taking notes.
4. When you are done taking notes and viewing the presentation, open an empty email.
5. Address the email to mrs.lusher@gmail.com. In the subject of the email, type "your name - period".
6. In the body of the email type your notes from the review presentation.
7. Send the email. Once I receieve the email, with your notes, I will reply with a quick response to let you know I received it.

I must receive the email BEFORE you take your exam. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment