Thursday, August 5, 2010

Welcome!

I want to welcome back all students for the 2010-2011 school year! This is going to be an awesome year!

Let me begin by introducing you to my website. This is one of the most valuable tools you will need this year. Each day I post what we covered in each class, as well as post any assignments given.

To find assignments, handouts, notes, etc. click on your class up in the right hand corner. This will re-direct you to another page, organized by unit. Click on the unit we are currently studying and then browse by date for the assignment you need.

Also, on my website you will find a link to my email, calendar of due dates, and the link the the textbook online.

Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions you may have! I look forward to seeing everyone on Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment