Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the 2009-2010 school year! This blog is designed to accompany Mrs. Lusher's American Lit classes for this school year (AP Lang and AP Lit will have a separate website). If you have any questions, please feel free to email me any time. My email address is located on the right hand side of the screen.

Each day I post what we covered in class. This is an excellent way for you to review what we talked about, or to make-up the assignments when you are absent. All handouts and notes from class are also posted here. Look to the top of the right column and click on search handouts. These documents are available for printing or downloading, but please do not publish or distribute these files for any reason without my permission (this includes posting items on facebook).

Looking ahead to class on Monday, you will need to print the DGP Notes and the DGP Form for class. Please bring them along with you on Monday. You will also need a composition book for Monday.

I look forward to meeting all of you, and I know we will have a fantastic year!

13 comments: